The Best/Worst of Fox News Correspondent Eric Bolling, RFN’s Most Misinformed Person of the Year
1. Eric Bolling stated that “every terrorist on American soil has been a Muslim,” and that this is grounds enough for the NYPD to conduct surveillance on mosques.
2. Eric Bolling argued that “President Obama is really raping the American taxpayer, and he’s not even buying us dinner or a cocktail.”
3. Eric Bolling accused Obama of hosting “hoodlums” in the “hizzouse,” when he hoted President Ali Bongo of Gabon, and later referred to The White House as ”the big crib.”
4. Eric Bolling was upset that President Obama was “chugging forties” in Ireland instead of visiting Joplin, Missouri.
5. Eric Bolling told Rep. Maxine Waters, “Congresswoman, you saw what happened to Whitney Houston. Step away from the crack pipe, step away from the Xanax, step away from the Lorazepam because it’s going to get you in trouble.”
6. Eric Bolling argued that liberals are trying to brainwash your kids against capitalism through the Muppets movie.
7. Eric Bolling kicked an atheist commentator off his show because of his anti-Jesus comments.
8. Eric Bolling believes that Sandra Fluke’s rise to fame is part of an elaborate White House conspiracy.
9. Eric Bolling once claimed that President Obama had been a drug dealer, called him an “egomaniac” for playing golf, and entertained the birther conspiracy.
10. Eric Bolling complained about President Obama’s “War on Christmas“ by emphasizing that Obama had highlighted and celebrated “Ramadan” and “some Muslim holidays.”
11. Eric Bolling thinks that The Hunger Games is a conservative teaching tool.
12. Eric Bolling equated the Northern Arapaho tribe in Wyoming killing two bald eagles for a religious ceremony with permission from the National Fish and Wildlife Service to the burning of the American flag.